This article shows you how to download and install the full version of CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra on your computer.
TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra is the complete solution for all of your entertainment needs. From photos to movies to music, or even your favorite YouTube videos, you can enjoy them in any file format.
Meet the last media player you’ll ever need. PowerDVD is the perfect solution for any media format. From enhanced audio & visual playback to intuitive organizational tools, you can manage your entire media library of photos, videos, music, as well as Blu-ray and DVD movies, all in one application. Play, enhance, and share all of your favorite media with PowerDVD.
PowerDVD is the world’s best performing 4K and 8K Media Player with HDR10 support. Playback Blu-ray discs, ISO files and Ultra HD video files for an unparalleled audiovisual experience. Plus, with support for DTS HD Audio and Dolby True HD Audio, PowerDVD can deliver a cinema-like audio experience wherever you take it.
CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra System Requirements
- Memory: 2 GB.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700.
- File Size: 500 MB.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/7 with Service Pack 1.
How to Download and Install CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install pre-done setup.
- Don’t launch PowerDVD yet. Merge the provided reg entry by running Reg Patch.reg
- Open PowerDVD and use one of the keys listed in Instructions.txt
- Add to your hosts file (by default: C:WindowsSystem32driversetchosts) these lines:127.0.0.1 cap.cyberlink.com
127.0.0.1 activation.cyberlink.comIf you don’t know how to edit your hosts file on Windows, check this tutorial.
- Note: I haven’t installed it side by side with version 20, so not sure if it works with v20 installed side by side. Cleaned up v19 installation as well as leftovers before installing brand new version.
- You now have the full version of CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra v20.0.2702.62, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 21.0.1519.62