This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SketchUp Pro 2016 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SketchUp Pro 2016 on your computer.
About the software
Trimble Connect is a new way to store, sync, reference, share, and collaborate on design/build projects. Once you’ve signed up then start uploading .skp, .pdf, .dxf, .ifc. files. If you already have an account for 3D Warehouse or Extension Warehouse, we recommend that you use the same login (email) when creating a Trimble Connect Account. Trimble Connect allows users to publish, open, import reference files and update SKPs from Trimble Connect project folders. As you’re modeling you can even pull in and update reference SketchUp models as if they were locally hosted components. To learn more about Trimble Connect read this article.
Reload Components with 3D Warehouse models:
In SketchUp 2016, a context click on a component gives you the opportunity to reload (or swap out) a new component directly from 3D Warehouse. This action will reload every instance of that component in your model (similar to the same action in the Components dialog), so it’s a helpful method for working with proxy models. And if your component was downloaded from 3D Warehouse, you can also use the context-click to quickly access its 3DWH details page.
Generate Report 2.0:
The new Generate Report feature allows you to choose which attributes are exported (including a new attribute for capturing quantities), assign an order for the columns in your report, and specify a units format. You can even save your formatted report as a reporting template, to speed the process of re-running the same reports as the design changes.
The main features of SketchUp Pro 2016 are:
- Full support for RAR and ZIP archives, it can also decompress CAB archives, Arj, LZH, TAR, GZ, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z.
- Optional storage encrypted with AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) algorithm with 128-bit key; in version 5 the 256 bit key is implemented with the new RAR5.
SketchUp Pro 2016 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- 500MB of free hard-disk space.
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
How to Download and Install SketchUp Pro 2016
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install SketchUp Pro 2016 using the 32-bit folder if you’re running a 32-bit PC, and 64-bit if your using a 64-bit PC
- Copy “SketchUp.exe” to [C:Program FilesSketchUpSketchUp 2016] OR [C:Program Files (x86)SketchUpSketchUp 2016]
- Copy “LayOut.exe” to [C:Program FilesSketchUpSketchUp 2016LayOut] OR [C:Program Files (x86)SketchUpSketchUp 2016LayOut]
- Copy “Style Builder.exe” to [C:Program FilesSketchUpSketchUp 2016Style Builder] OR [C:Program Files (x86)SketchUpSketchUp 2016Style Builder]
- Run the Application & Enjoy…!!!
- You now have the full version of SketchUp Pro 2016, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for SketchUp Pro 2016 v16.0.19911