This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SketchUp Pro 2020 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SketchUp Pro 2020 on your computer.
TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
SketchUp is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. It is available as a web-based application, SketchUp Free, and a paid version with additional functionality, SketchUp Pro. Previously, a freeware version, SketchUp Make, was also available.
SketchUp Desktop 2020: your [3D] creative space
- Grips on bounding boxes and automatic transparency
- Hidden objects
- The SketchUp Universe: Nomenclatures
What’s New in LayOut 2020.0?
- Model Views: LayOut now understands a lot more about your SketchUp model and what you’ve overridden. Meaning, you can safely change a style or camera angle directly in LayOut without accidentally losing your changes (winning!). How do you know what’s different in your LayOut viewport versus your SketchUp model, you ask? When you make changes in LayOut, parts of the menu bar will go dark gray, alerting you that you’ve made an override. Don’t worry, just because you made some changes in LayOut, doesn’t mean you’re stuck with those. You can always resync your viewports back to your SketchUp model if you need to.
- Customization: Take those LayOut docs to the next dimension with different models and views. If you have one SketchUp model that exists across several viewports, you can now relink just one of those viewports to another SketchUp model. Previously, you would need to delete that viewport, insert a new SKP model, and reset all your scale settings and viewport sizing. More efficient now? Yes!
SketchUp Pro 2020 System Requirements
- Windows 10
- 2+ GHz processor
- 8+ GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher
How to Download and Install SketchUp Pro 2020
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Pause internet + antivirus
- Install the software by running SketchUpPro-2020-0-363-132.exe
- Copy and paste “Fix” files into installation directory.the file:SketchUp to
C:Program FilesSketchUpSketchUp 2020
C:Program FilesSketchUpSketchUp 2020LayOut
Style Builder to
C:Program FilesSketchUpSketchUp 2020Style Builder
- You now have the full version of SketchUp Pro 2020, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for SketchUp Pro 2020 v20.0.363