This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Sketchup Pro 7 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Sketchup Pro 7 on your computer.
TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
SketchUp is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. It is available as a web-based application, SketchUp Free, and a paid version with additional functionality, SketchUp Pro. Previously, a freeware version, SketchUp Make, was also available.
On November 17, 2008, SketchUp 7 was released with changes intended to make it easier to use, integration of SketchUp’s Component Browser with Google 3D Warehouse, LayOut 2 and dynamic components that respond to scaling. Windows 2000 was no longer supported.
Sketchup Pro 7 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- 500MB of free hard-disk space.
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
How to Download and Install Sketchup Pro 7 v7.0.8657
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy paste “SketchUp.exe” from the Crack folder to software installation dir
- Register with any user/key
- You now have the full version of Sketchup Pro 7, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Sketchup Pro 7 v7.0.8657