This article shows you how to download and install the full version of TeamViewer for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing TeamViewer on your computer.
TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
TeamViewer is comprehensive, remote access, remote control, and remote support solution that works with almost every desktop and mobile platform, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. TeamViewer lets you remote in to computers or mobile devices located anywhere in the world and use them as though you were there. Plus, you can remotely connect to servers, commercial-grade machines, and IoT devices from anywhere, at any time through our secure global remote access network.
TeamViewer System Requirements
- 2.3GHz quad-core eighth-generation Intel Core i5 processor.
- Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz.
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655.
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory./li>
- 256GB of SSD storage.
How to Download and Install TeamViewer
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run TeamViewer_Setup_x64.exe and follow on-screen instructions to install Team Viewer.
- You now have the full version of TeamViewer, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
Note: this download is for TeamViewer (64-bit)